Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaven Re Election Consensus

3 posters

Go down

Cleaven Re Election, Should there be one?

Cleaven Re Election Consensus I_vote_lcap58%Cleaven Re Election Consensus I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Cleaven Re Election Consensus I_vote_lcap33%Cleaven Re Election Consensus I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Cleaven Re Election Consensus I_vote_lcap8%Cleaven Re Election Consensus I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Cleaven Re Election Consensus Empty Cleaven Re Election Consensus

Post  Raven923 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 pm

"a simple piece of paper is posted among the others on the cleaven notice board. It has no name written on it and is titles as a general consensus form."

Last edited by Raven923 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Raven923

Back to top Go down

Cleaven Re Election Consensus Empty Re: Cleaven Re Election Consensus

Post  Radoc Caren Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:28 am

*Radoc giggles as she see the note that both axfell and cleaven can see and vote on. She then adds a small note under it.*
"I would gladly stand up for a re-selektion if it was the cleavens who want it. Axfell are not a part of ouer fort and defently not to deside who lead the fort. I am quite certen even ouer captain would agree on that."

//ooc this vote will be unofficiel.. for this forum is for both axfells and cleavens.. and you cant see who is voting so if you wanna make a vote, take it to the cleaven forum.

Radoc Caren

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Rushan Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 am

// We should have the vote in game. That would solve the Axfell issue.
Mad Rushan
Mad Rushan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down