Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axfell Officers

Go down

Axfell Officers Empty Axfell Officers

Post  SnarleysAngel Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:44 am

*A message from the magistrate is posted on the board*

I Dert Allendt, as your elected magistrate, have decided to fill two posts to aid in our war against the Cleavens. We have been sorely in need of a supreme battle commander, and after much consideration I have decided those shoes will best be filled by Alessio Bauglir. Alessio is hereby named Imperator of Axfell and all warriors are obliged to heed his words as though they are my own particularly during battle.

The second position is that of Axfell Archmage. This position will be filled by the sorceress Grace. She will be in charge of all arcanist in the fort and she is responsible for their training and seeing that they are equipped with all they need to serve Axfell. As such, she will report directly to the Imperator and provide Mystra's support to our armies.

Lastly, we have many other posts to be filled. In particular, we are looking to fill a positions to lead and train our clergy, hand to hand combatants, archers, and a few other skill sets to aid in the war. Please, if you think you are capable or know anyone you would be happy to follow in such a leadership role bring it to my attention.

Axfell Magistrate
Dert Allendt

SnarleysAngel

Back to top Go down