Wanted signs posted throughout ranzington!

Go down

Wanted signs posted throughout ranzington!

Post  UndyingKnight on Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 am

As you enter through the gates of ranzington into the city, you see on each side of the wall a "wanted sign" aswell as before entering the Church of Tri on the left+right side of the doors, and also before entering the Magus's on the left+right side of the doorway, if standing close to it, you can see a brief description written in RED that reads this: "A skinny elven looking AXFELL man, mostly all dark clothed, with a pure black hood, he carries what seems to be rapiers in each hand, hides in shadows ALOT, and likes to lay traps down on cleavens." ....A few lines underneath all of that, it also reads: "1 million gold coins to ANYONE who brings his head to Suman Valley" .......There are NO signatures on any of the wanted signs..

UndyingKnight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanted signs posted throughout ranzington!

Post  not_amused on Thu May 12, 2011 1:16 pm

JJ wakes up after spending the night trapped in Ranzington and as she exits the church she happens to notice the posters, she goes to the merchant and gets some supplies then after a short time she returns only to hang posters of her own written in a deep dark blood red color beside the ones already hanging..

Whoever posted these signs failed to mention that the reason this man is doing this is because one of Cleavens own cowards who goes by the name Jayson has been spending his days beating up on people from Axfell who are nowhere near his level of training, and apparently he dont care if they are male or female. He was asked about it and his reply was 'well tell then to stay inside your gates'.. So if you want the traps to cease then I suggest you keep your little rat faced lying bastard in check and tell him to pick on people his own size who would give him a run for his money in a fight and leave the innocent younglings alone.. And unlike the coward of the other signs posted around this city I will sign mine.

Jhu'li'arra Jr'ei'mana or better known as J.J. I love you
not_amused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  J. Persinne on Fri May 13, 2011 1:43 am

In Ranzington, there stood a golden-haired lad clad in polished full plate. He regarded the first post, and then scrutinized the second. He arced a brow. "We're at war, and yet these soldiers resort to bounties and childish blame game antics?" He shook his head, as in utter disbelief. "What we're dealing with is far larger than the actions of one rogue Axfell -- or Cleaven. The stakes are greater than that."

"Still," he mused, as he proceeded toward the temple. "We do have our sense of honor to maintain."

J. Persinne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  I Almost on Fri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Tarus slowly walks into ranzington not and glances at the signs that stand there, He shrugs his shoulder and strumbles further dragging his greataxe over the ground. As he enters the city center he notices more of the signs and people whispering to each other. He snorts ''Bloody 'ell is goin' on in 'ere, they be 'avin a election or somethin''. He walks up to the sign and reads J.J's message, slapping the front of his helmet with a loud thump. ''Kint these bloody people jest foight it out on the battle field, bunch a ninnehs''. Tarus stands inside the Magus tower looking at his potions trying to haggle way to much from the prices. The magus then narrows his eye's and slams on his desk. ''You should watch your tounge dwarf! instead of trying to lower my prices you should watch your own recruits fiddling with the enemy!'' The Magus has a large smile on his face as Tarus buys the potions at full prices, finally getting rid of the annoying dwarf. Tarus walks out and slowly starts to take out all the signs and places them infront the door of the Magus tower, and rips off all the papers that are on it, leaving the front door of the Magus tower barricaded. He then replaces the poster of the front one with his own scribble.

"Yer all a bunsh a ninnehs! if yer looking fer a foight dont 'ang yer bloody sign in 'ere but 'ead fer the battle field.''

''Oh an' PS, Ye bloody old bastid, stay out of our business an' i'll remove these signs!''
I Almost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum