Anphillia Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEAT QUESTIONS! Some of them seem to have no purpose

2 posters

Go down

FEAT QUESTIONS! Some of them seem to have no purpose Empty FEAT QUESTIONS! Some of them seem to have no purpose

Post  DarthKittyBoo Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 pm

FOr Ranger BoE and Fave Enemies: Do the traditional description of these feats still apply or are they different here? I find it strange I don't see any rangers around this server

Also- is a feat like Blind Fight or Quicken Spell worth it? Can we say True Sight and Haste scrolls?

I question a few skills as well- pickpocket (isn't that illegal?), Heal, search....

DarthKittyBoo

Back to top Go down

FEAT QUESTIONS! Some of them seem to have no purpose Empty Re: FEAT QUESTIONS! Some of them seem to have no purpose

Post  DarthKittyBoo Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Also can anyone tell me what Storm Armor and Greenleaf spells are?! I cast them on myself all the time and have NO idea what is going on (nothing bad happens from what I can tell though)

Usually some icon will appear that lets me know "wisdom increased" "skill increased" etc but nothing happens with those two...

DarthKittyBoo

Back to top Go down

FEAT QUESTIONS! Some of them seem to have no purpose Empty Re: FEAT QUESTIONS! Some of them seem to have no purpose

Post  J. Persinne Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 pm

DarthKittyBoo wrote:FOr Ranger BoE and Fave Enemies: Do the traditional description of these feats still apply or are they different here? I find it strange I don't see any rangers around this server
Yeah; these are the same as default.
DarthKittyBoo wrote:Also- is a feat like Blind Fight or Quicken Spell worth it? Can we say True Sight and Haste scrolls?
True Seeing just grants See Invisibility and a +Spot/Listen bonus here, though regardless, it does nothing to dispel concealment. Blind Fight is a must for any archer or melee. Concealment is very prevalent.

As for Quicken Spell, it can be useful for quickening Hastes. Mind you, I've never actually bothered to take it.
DarthKittyBoo wrote:I question a few skills as well- pickpocket (isn't that illegal?), Heal, search....
Pickpocket is indeed illegal. I'd say search is useless, too. Heal works as an alternative to healing scrolls for characters that can't use them, though. It also has the benefit of working while in stealth mode.
DarthKittyBoo wrote:Also can anyone tell me what Storm Armor and Greenleaf spells are?! I cast them on myself all the time and have NO idea what is going on (nothing bad happens from what I can tell though)
Greenleaf

Caster level: Druid 7
Innate level: 7
School: Conjuration
Components: Verbal, Somatic
Range: Personal
Save: None
Spell resistance: Harmless
Area of effect: 6.67m + .15m / Caster Level
Duration: Instant
Metamagic: None

Description:

Allies within the area of effect have all negative status effects removed.
Storm Armor

Caster level: Druid 2, Ranger 2
Innate level: 2
School: Divination
Components: Verbal, Somatic
Range: Personal
Save: None
Spell resistance: Harmless
Duration: 30 Seconds / Caster Level
Metamagic: None

Description:

The caster has the On Hit: Electric Jolt property applied to their armor at a caster level equal to their combined Druid and Ranger levels.

J. Persinne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum